Thursday, April 1, 2010

There's Something about Mary

Last week my sweet friend Mary called me and asked me to create an outfit  from the Casual Charm collection for a special little girl...Caroline.  She wanted it to be fun, whimsical, and not "pink". 



So, this is what I came up with...

The Cady Top in Heather Bailey's Pop Daisy~Lime & Dream Dot~Splash

This creation will be making it's way to Johnson City this weekend!


To purchase this design or any Woopsy-Daisy creations, please visit our website http://www.woopsy-daisy.com/ or or etsy shop http://www.woopsydaisy.etsy.com/
I am also including this design in EverythingEtsy's Block Party Thursday.  Check out Kim's blog...LOVE IT!!


2 comments:

Atasha said...

I love that fabric. SO bright and happy! Someone is going to be the cutest and super excited once they put that on

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

How pretty! I love your fabric selections, and thanks for the sweet comment about the blog! Your blog looks great!

Thanks for being our first special Etsy advertiser!

~Kim