Thursday, April 8, 2010

What is a girl to wear?

Yesterday was a GREAT day......the Masters.  My husband is a golf pro and golf is his passion, so naturally he has planned a trip to the Masters.  Me on the other hand, I don't play golf. 
A couple of days ago I was asked to go with him!  I was excited and worried....WHAT WILL I WEAR???
I do have a lot of golf shirts, but do not like collars and it was going to be hot.  So, as the designer I am...I MADE a top.   I had to wear "green" and added some pink to match the azaleas.  This is what I came up with...A CaSeY Top in Heather Bailey Dream Dot~Clementine & Church Flowers~Pink.  I had many compliments on my creation and was so glad I created it.

Here are Dave & I enjoying the Masters



Since today is the "I Made It Block Party at EverythingEtsy, I am showing off my Masters creation.

2 comments:

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

I love your top! I have been wanting to make one like it because I saw it in a book. Can you send me an email with a few tips?

Thanks,

Kim

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Your top is so cute! Totally love it.